Social Buttons

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

mardi 2 février 2016

My AdSense Earnings Report for 5 Years: 2.2Million INR

Source :  shoutmeloud.com/adsense-earning-reports.html

We all know that Google AdSense is one of the best recurring monetization networks for any blog or website. I started blogging in 2008 and implemented AdSense on ShoutMeLoud in 2009. If you have read my earlier article on how I make money with ShoutMeLoud, you know that I have never focused on AdSense as my main source of online income. I have earned more with affiliate marketing and services that I offer, and AdSense represents only a small part of my online income.
AdSense Earning Report
It’s 2013 now, and I wanted to share my AdSense earnings report for the last five years. I believe this will be helpful to many bloggers, to help them to figure out if they can rely on AdSense for their online income or not.
Before I share my AdSense earnings report, do remember:
  • This report includes all the blogs in my network.

4-Year Adsense earnings:

If you are new to AdSense, you can refer to this AdSense guide, and learn how to create an AdSense account. My AdSense journey started in January, 2009, and I received my first payment in the first week of May, 2009. It was $179.77, and honestly I can’t begin to express the joy I had when I was holding my first AdSense check!
Adsense earnings
Here is my AdSense income for the years from 2009-2012:
  • 2009 – $1860.05
  • 2010 –  $7235.44
  • 2011 – $10771.13
  • 2012 – $6884.83
Update: AdSense income report to October 2014: (approximately 2.2 Million INR)
From 2009-October 2014 I have earned $36,233 from AdSense on all of my blogs.  As all of you in India know, Google sends us the AdSense check in INR, and the conversion rate varies every month. Here I’m taking $1=46 INR as an average conversion rate, so that total AdSense earnings for five years in INR is approximately 22 Lakh INR.
Adsense Income Earning
You can click on the above image to see the full view. If you will notice in the product column: “Hosted AdSense for Content” earned $571.27. This is not much, but again this comes from the AdSense YouTube partnership. I also earn from AdSense ads running on YouTube videos on my YouTube channel.

Adsense earning
To be honest, my one-year affiliate income report for an individual network is much better than my four-year combined earnings from AdSense, but as I always say: AdSense gives us peace of mind. When you are earning online, recurring income is the first thing that one should target. Once you are within your income comfort zone, you can try to implement new methods of earning money from your blog.
When it comes to contextual advertising, there are many AdSense alternatives out there. But the quality of the ads and the timeliness of payments you get with Google AdSense, you will not find anywhere else.
Also see: A Blogger’s 5 Year Affiliate Earnings forInspiration: $80,410

Can you rely on AdSense income as a full-time job/sole income?

The reason I’m sharing my 5 years of AdSense earnings with you is to give you an idea of how much a blogger can earn from AdSense. As I told you, my AdSense earnings are only 20% of my total income, and I know many bloggers who are making more than 3-4 lakh (between $4700-$6300 U.S.) with AdSense on tech blogs.
If I consider the salary of an average software engineer in India, I find AdSense earnings to be more tempting than a salary.  The only downside of relying only on AdSense for income is that if your account gets banned at any point in time, you will be hunting for the best suitable alternative, which is a job.
If you are someone who is planning to start a blog and earn from AdSense, my advice to you would be: don’t put all your eggs in one basket. If you are planning to make blogging a career, it is a good idea to have multiple sources of income. You can have multiple blogs, or you can use different monetization methods like Intext Ads (Infolinks), CPM ads, Affiliate marketing (Webhosting affiliate, Viglink), and many more.
Must read: After 1826 Days of Blogging, All I Can Say is: “Blogging is Incredible!”
So that sums up my five-year AdSense journey. I will continue to share whatever I learn in my blogging journey.
I would be interested to know how much on average you earn from AdSense in a year.
Would you recommend to anyone considering blogging as a full-time career that he should rely on AdSense earnings only?
If you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.



1 commentaire:

Nombre total de pages vues

Adbox