Social Buttons

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

mardi 2 février 2016

Highest Adsense Earner is true

Those big earners are almost always COMPANIES. That $300000 guy owns a dating site that gets millions of visitors a month. Even he is no longer working from home, and that was 3-4 years ago. That's a very long time ago.

Don't forget they invest a lot of money into their projects. They have real buildings and full time staff. Most of the crap you hear are spread by small bit bloggers and clueless people on forums, and most of them have one thing in common, websites on "how to make money online..."

I think you need to utilize your intelligence a little more, to discern what is real and what is false, and what is HYPE.  




We all know that Google AdSense is one of the best recurring monetization networks for any blog or website. I started blogging in 2008 and implemented AdSense on ShoutMeLoud in 2009. If you have read my earlier article on how I make money with ShoutMeLoud, you know that I have never focused on AdSense as my main source of online income. I have earned more with affiliate marketing and services that I offer, and AdSense represents only a small part of my online income.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nombre total de pages vues

Adbox